The Make-A-Wish Foundation has been granting wishes for kids with life-threatening medical conditions since 1980. Since then, they’ve made over 300,000 children’s wishes come true. THIS WEDNESDAY, May 22, BounceU is hosting a nationwide Big, BIG Bounce event to raise money for this great cause. This event is going to be amazing. Not only will you be helping bring hope, strength and joy to children who desperately need it, BounceU is making it fun for the whole family.
- Admission includes one free raffle ticket for the “Big BounceU Kids Basket”
- 100% of all donations collected will benefit Make-A-Wish
- 46 vendors offering baskets or certficates from their business to raffle off
- Monster truck provided by Crist Roofing for the “Touch a Truck” event
- Mommies Happy Hour, with body wraps, facials, and massages
- Kids Fun Zone, where there will be games and fun activities, balloon artists, facepainting and – of course – bouncing!
- “Who Hair” provided by “The Bear in Real Estate” Melissa Krudwig
- Music provided by Ponier Music for all the outside events
- Food from local vendors
See what we mean? A great time for a great cause!
address: BounceU of Kennesaw, 1634 Cobb International Boulevard, Kennesaw, 30152
date: Wednesday, May 22